Monday, June 21, 2010

Performance Sports Cars | The Coolest Cars of 2010


I am an avid car lover to say the very least. Every year when new cars are released I am so excited about it. I actually know which cars will be released far before the time that they ever are. I read lots of magazines and I also love to keep up on the concept cars that companies are developing. So without further a due here are my top three favorite cars of 2010.

#1) 2010 Audi S4: This super charged sports car is beast! I have always loved Audi ever since I purchased the A8 in 06. But they have truly outdone themselves with this one. Great gas mileage, cool design, and plenty of horse power. What more is there to say?

#2) 2010 Honda Accord: As always Honda has made the top 3 in my list for a various number of reasons. But the main ones are the obvious. They always lead the pack in terms of gas mileage, safety, and overall performance. Nuff said.

#3) 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid: I will admit that my opinion on this vehicle may be just a bit biased, but I am really proud of Ford for stepping up to the plate and making a vehicle that can compete with the cars that the foreign car companies have been making for eons. It is a great car and that's all there is too it. If you don't believe me then check it out for yourself.

I know that these cars may not be the ones you were expecting to see on the list but I had to take safety and gas mileage into account. If you want a list of my top sports cars, Well I guess I will just have to write it. Not a bad idea. I will get right to it!

I am a college student who loves writing and cars. For great info on cars and 26 inch rims, Visit http://26inchrims.org.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Gary_Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment